The Notter History
1931 Foundation of the company in Stuttgart-Wangen by Eugen Notter
1934 Specialization on hardware for wooden windows resulting in groundbreaking patents
1954 Relocation to Mainhardt in a new building, due to ever growing demand
1970 Focus on hardware for aluminium windows
1991 A new production hall is added to the existing buildings to support growth
2012 Growing sales to US and Asian markets, next to the German and European.
2018 Hydro acquires 100% of the shares of Eugen Notter GmbH